Thursday 14 May 2009

rasa

Kenapa rasanya begitu halus
Lembut…
Merasuk ke kalbu
Pelan tapi pasti…

Kenapa rasanya begitu nyata
Dekat dihati…
Bukan hanya sekedar

Bukan tentang sepasang remaja
Bukan tentang manja-manja

Rasa apa ini yang merasuk??
Rasa ini utuh dan penuh







gw lagi suka banget nih sama ni lagu
"HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE"
I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And its me you need to show
Chorus:
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
cause were living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
Youre the light in my deepest darkest hour
Youre my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And its me you need to show

ya, kayak menanyakan seberapa cinta nya lo sama gw gitu lah bahasa kasarnya, seberapa cintanya lo sama orang tua lo, sama temen2x lo, dan yang paling penting seberapa cinta nya lo sama Pencipta lo? dan cinta perlu bukti!